KMPlayer software will also compress compressed files when it is installed by loading the required codecs. The software has advanced settings in the field of image and sound tools and can satisfy the more professional people in the field of multimedia. In the new releases, KMPlayer also supports 3D movies and can also play. It can also play live images on your computer by connecting to the WDM TV and BDA HDTV devices.
KM Player software features include:
- Possibility to display subtitles
- Ability to change the template and application shell
- Possibility to define new codecs for it
- The least amount of memory and resources your system occupies
- High speed play and playback of your files
- Ability to display a small bar on your Windows screen
- Ability to use shortcuts to work with different parts of the program
- Ability to define and set the playback keys easily
- Support for shell and plugins in the app
- The ability to display file information fully supports compressed files
- Full support for DVD formats
- Full support for flash files
- High-end support of digital cameras
- Ability to play AAC, OGG files
- Shockwave Flash / FLC / FLI support
- Charming and beautiful skins
- Ability to sync with Winamp plugins
- Support for audio and video formats: VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime.
The KMPlayer is a versatile media player that can cover various types of container formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.
The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio / video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered in the user’s system to keep it from being messed up with system filters.
In December 2008, KMPlayer was purchased by Pandora.tv, and continues to be made available as freeware.
KMPlayer required system
Operating System: Windows 2000 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
Processor: 2.4 GHz or equivalent.
RAM Memory: 400 MB.
Graphics card: Graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 or superior.
KMPlayer Installation guide
1) Download the file from the download section.
2) Easily install and enjoy the software.
Learning to fix the white box problem Software:
Dear users, to get rid of this problem, you must disconnect the software from the Internet. For this, please put the software executable in your firewall. If you have an antivirus that has a firewall, please use it. Otherwise, the most convenient way to use the Windows Firewall is to do this:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Windows Firewall. Select the Advanced Settings option.
2) In the opened window, go to the Inbound Rules section and click on the New Rules option in the box on the right.
3) In the box that was created, select the Program option and click Next. In the next step, select This Program Path and click Browse and select the KMPlayer.exe executable file at the location of your software installation.
4) In the next step, click Block the connection, and then click Next. In the next step, tick all three options: Domain, Private, and Public. Finally, choose a name for this rule, for example KMPlayer_Block_fix and click Finish.
5) Follow steps 2 through 4 for the Outbound Rules option.
6) It’s all work! You will not have any other white box !!
Comfortable training !! You can also use blocker software like Internet Lock. Click here to download the latest Internet Lock version.
- File size: 46 MB | 37 MB | 29 megabytes
- Release Date: OCT-12-2018
File Password: Click to See File Password