Download R-Studio v8.8 Build 171951 Network Edition – Data Recovery Software.Each of us at least once faces the problem of unwanted erasure, which sometimes occurs within seconds with the user’s inadvertent mistake or by some software or viruses, and some sort of information. In any case, when information is lost, we are always looking for ways to retrieve information. R-Studio software is a powerful tool in the field of game information for professionals, system engineers and network administrators , which allows the loss of data and information from TCP / IP or any other protocol based on networks Windows operating systemRetrieved. This software supports FAT file systems (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, NTFS5 for recovery, and also compatible with versions 7, 8 / 8.1 and 10 Windows.
R-Studio v8.8 Network Edition Data Recovery Software the most comprehensive data recovery software and undelete tool supports FAT12 / 16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000), Ext2FS (Linux) file systems and recover files both on local logical and physical disks and on remote computers over the networks, even if their partition structures are damaged or deleted. Unformat, unerase and file recovery after FDISK, MBR destruction, FAT damaged, virus infection. Creates drive image for further data recovery operations.
Dynamic disk support. Damaged RAID (Volume and Stripe Sets) reconstruction. Recovering encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams. The file or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor, which supports NTFS file attribute editing. R-Studio was created thanks to the new unique technologies. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
New additional file recovery algorithm increases the quality of file recovery and recovers files not recognized in the file system metadata. Dynamic disk and RAID are supported as well as recovering encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams.
Files and file systems structures (NTFS / FAT boot sectors, MFT file records, MBRs, LDM structures, etc.) can be viewed and edited in the professional disk hex editor.
Extended Viewer Plugin allows you to view the contents of the found files to assess the recovery chances before purchasing. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
NEVER TRY TO WRITE THE IMAGE FILE OR RECOVER DELETED FILES TO THE SAME DISK WHERE FILES RESIDE OR YOU MAY LOSE YOUR DATA ON THE DISK!
R-Studio software is able to play information abstracts in the following cases:
– Removed without using the trash bin, or when the trash bin is empty
– Deleted by the virus or attack power failure
– After the file partition, even for Various file systems when re-formatted
– When the partition structure on the hard disk is damaged or changed
– Bad hard disk sectors .
Key features of the R-Studio v8.8 Network Edition Data Recovery Software: – Support for attack 6, including Reed- Solomon and XOR- support for file system exFAT and Ext4 FS- advanced copy objects- copy of any object visible in the panel byte hard drive- copy partition Smart and hard drives- Supports Windows 64-bit and 32-bit versions
– Data recovery from damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5)
– Data recovery even if FDISK and others Disk tools have been implemented
– Data recovery in the event of a virus attack, FAT damage, or MBR destruction
– Identification of native names
– Ability to store recovered files on each disk as well as the network available on the host OS
– Visibility file or disk content and edited by advanced hex editor
– support for RAW images from digital cameras
– arranging the files
– you’re welcome Expansion of known file types
– Support for large file recovery
– Supports various unusual RAID configurations
– Supports compressed video formats
– Standard for Windows Explorer – style interface.
– Data recovery over Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista, Linux, and UNIX.
– Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista), Ext2FS / Ext3FS (Linux), UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD).
– Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista), Basic and BSD (UNIX) partition layout schematics.
– Damaged RAID recovery. If OS can not recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such a virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
– Creates IMAGE FILES for a whole hard disk, partition or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
– Data recovery in damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
Recovering data if:
– FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
– VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
– Recognizes localized names.
– Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disk accessible by the host operating system.
– The file or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
File Password: Click to See File Password