The principle makes it easy to create animated and interactive user interface designs. Whether you’re designing a multi-screen app, or new interactions and animations, the Principle lets you create designs that look and feel amazing.
Principle Key Features:
– Built for the Biggest Imaginations
There are a lot of things you might want to design: a short animation, a slick interaction, or an extensive multiple screen app. No matter what you’re doing, you can do it with Principle.
– Design for Web, Desktop and Mobile.
Choose a device preset or enter a custom artboard size for your favorite platform. Hover events and mouse wheel scrolling make it easy to make web and desktop prototypes that feel like real thing.
– The Animation
Principle’s timeline makes it a quick work to illustrate the perfect bounce, ease, and pop.
Want to design a totally new interaction? The principle gives you the freedom to experiment without limiting you to pre-defined transitions.
– Multiple Screens
It’s a breeze to design a flow of a multi-screen app; and when you’re done you’ll have a bird’s-eye view of all your screens.
WHAT’S NEW Version 3.2:
– Improves performance when the editor enters and exits a component
– Fix a bug causing animating components to change their position
– Fix a bug that made the send to parent popover disappear before your mouse can get it
– Improve import of sketch symbols with overrides