Download Portable Offline Browser v7.6.4630 – Download full version of the website and browse it offline. Portable Offline Browser download the content of a website completely and save on your hard drive to be able to even connect to the internet site your own review. In addition you can use this software Install it on a USB flash drive and run it on other systems without having to perform a reset. For example, you can access your favorite site (which you have previously stored in your laptop computer memory), even when traveling (and on the plane), which has limited access to the Internet. One of the features of Portable Offline Browser is the ability to run the audio and video files on the site with the highest quality and use. You can run downloaded websites on Windows , Macs, and Linux computers.
Portable Offline Browser v7.6.4630 is an offline browser / web site downloader. It can be installed to a Flash / USB drive and run directly from it. You can plug in the drive with the installed Portable Offline Browser into any Windows system and use it without the need to adjust the settings. All your projects and downloaded files will be there! And when you unplug, none of your personal data is left behind.
Portable Offline Browser lets you take the web site with you when you travel with your laptop computer. When the flight attendants ask everybody to disconnect from the Internet, you still have your web sites on your hard drive. Even if the online content moves or changes, your files are still intact. You can even save streaming audio and video files to your hard disk and play them back at the highest quality. And its powerful export feature lets you share and transfer files, or burn them to CDs in normal or autorun mode. Best of all, the downloaded web sites can be viewed on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers. Portable Offline Browser can create a static offline copy of SharePoint and ASP / ASPX sites.
A key feature of the software Portable Offline Browser v7.6.4630
– Can be installed on drive USB
– Play blue web files such as FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV to be fast, easy and secure
– Proxy support HTTP, SOCKS4 , SOCKS5
– download up to 500 files simultaneously
– download web site using the browser on the system or by internal browser software
– print from the site completely
– the possibility of displacement of downloaded files
– Supports Drag and Drop Links in the browser
– Monitors Clipboard to create new projects manually or automatically
– Customizable interface
– Ability to run software in the background
– Supports Java and VB programming, Java classes, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Macromedia Flash (SFW), XML / XSL / DTD, Content Table (TOC), MPEG 3 Playlist (.M3U), Authorware (AAM ) And Acrobat Files (PDF)
– The only offline browser that fully supports known technologies such as XML and XSL and DTD files
– Has several default templates for creating a new project
– The ability to back up / restore a project
Here are some key features of the “Portable Offline Browser v7.6.4630“:
– Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV (SHOUTcast) sites
– HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User @ Site Proxy support
– Download up to 500 files simultaneously
– Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
– Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the entire site at once.
– Downloaded Web sites
can be easily downloaded.
– Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers. – Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated .
– Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new projects
– Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
– Will run in the background
– Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML / XSL / DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (. SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files
– The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
– Supports using MS IE cookies while downloading
– Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
– Downloaded sites are easily exported to another location in the required format or added to MS IE Cache, ZIP, searcheable HTML Help (CHM), MHT file or a compressed EXE viewer
– Built-in Backup / Restore projects
– Search through downloaded files for keywords In the filenames or in the HTML text
– Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
– Internal dialer with the ability to disconnect or shutdown the computer automatically when the download is completed
– Flexible URL Filters with powerfull keyword support for fine tuning your downloads
– Download speed control
– Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
– Nested folders in the Project tree
– URL macros
– Multiple URLs in each Project
– Ability to keep old copies of loaded files
– Downloading the queue manager
– Data Mining – Post processing of the downloaded website.
– Other servers links level feature.
– Automatic download of downloaded projects.
– Custom referrers, cookies and post requests.
– Export downloaded sites to plain. directory with no subdirectories or upload by FTP
– Additional Project description window to supply multi-line comments
File Password: Click to See File Password