Download Password Vault Manager Enterprise v188.8.131.52 – Password Management Software is an application that helps you manage all your passwords and sensitive information, such as bank accounts, credit card numbers or software license keys.
Password Vault Manager allows you to store all these precious details in an organized and secure database. You can share with your team members only what they need to know and keep your data safe.
Password Vault Manager also has a built-in password generator that will help you find the strongest passwords for every account you need.
Here are some key features of Password Vault Manager Enterprise v184.108.40.206
– Import Passwords From Multiple Applications:
– We now support a wide range of password tools including 1Password, DataVault, KeePass, LastPass, Passpack, Password Agent, Password Depot, RoboForm, SpashID
– A Better Way to Organize Your Sensitive Information:
– Secure, organize and store all your sensitive data while providing access to specified people – and keeping everyone else locked out!
– Enjoy built-in support for:
– Credentials (username and password)
– Credit card information
– Bank information
– Alarm codes for you and your staff- This cipher is considered to be very secure. AES / Rijndael became effective as a federal government standard and was approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information.
– Software license keys / serials
– Email account information
– Any other texts and documents
– Plus, the add-on framework allows you to extend the Password Vault Manager to fit your unique needs.
– US Federal Government Approved Encryption:
– Our application integrates the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to protect your local files and your sensitive data in the database. A mix of our own private key and a master password (passphrase) is used to create a strong encryption key (256-bit key).
– Grouping Sessions in Folders:
– To make management simpler, Password Vault Manager lets you organize entries in groups (folders). You can then easily view all entries within selected groups and subgroups, and find a specific group (s) using the search filter.
– Plus, you can easily move your groups and entries through drag and drop. You can also open multiple entries at the same time by selecting a group.
– Advanced Data Source Support:
– In addition to the XML and Microsoft Access data sources that are included in the Standard Edition, the Professional Edition provides enhanced alternative data sources including:
– Amazon S3 hosting
– Remote Desktop Manager Online ( RDMO)
– Remote Desktop Manager Server (RDMS)
– SQL Server
Password Vault Manager Enterprise v220.127.116.11 required system
– Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
– Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
– 1 GHz or faster processor
– 512MB of RAM
– 1024 x 768 screen resolution
– 500+ MB hard drive space
Password Password Manager is compatible with all 64-bit versions of Windows.
The following packages must be installed before you proceed with the Password Vault Manager installation:
– NET Framework 4.6
– Visual C ++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable x64
– Visual C ++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable x86
– Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 x86
– Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 x64
Password Vault Manager Enterprise v18.104.22.168 Specifications
Manufacturer: Devolutions inc.
Price: $ 39.99 (for information only) File Size: 128 MB
Password Vault Manager Enterprise v22.214.171.124 Installation guide
1. Install the software.
2. Run the file Block-Hosts.bat in the Crack folder as Run as administrator.
3. Run the keymaker.exe file. Select the application name from the menu.
4. Run the software and go to the Help -> Registration version, then activate the serial number made in the previous step and the desired email address.
File Password: Click to See File Password