Navicat Data Modeler is a powerful design tool for easy data manipulation and manipulation. This software supports various types of database systems, including MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite. This software allows users to design database structures, perform reverse engineering or forward processing, import models from ODBC data sources, generate SQL / DDL complexes, and many the Mac animals have the other. With the features of this software, users can easily create high-quality data models and understand the structure of the database.
Key features of the Navicat Data Modeler software :
– Design database structures video
– Support for MySQL v3.21 and higher
– Support for PostgreSQL v7.3 and higher
– Support for Oracle v8.1 and versions. Higher
– Supports SQLite v2 and version 3
– Supports SQL Server 2000 or higher and SQL Azure
– Reverse engineering or forward processing
– Compare and synchronize
– Build SQL code
– Standard design tools
Navicat Data Modeler is a powerful and easy-to-use database design tool for creating and manipulating data models. It supports various database systems, including MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Navicat Data Modeler allows users to visually design database structures, perform a reverse / forward engineer process, import table structures from ODBC data sources, generate SQL files and print models to files, etc.
With Navicat Data Modeler’s features, users can easily create high-quality data models and understand database structures.
Get Navicat Data Modeler and give it a go for what it can actually do for you!
Here are some key features of Navicat Data Modeler:
– Support for MySQL 3.21 or above
– Support for PostgreSQL 7.3 or above
– Support for Oracle 8.1 or above
– Support SQLite 2 and 3
– Support SQL Server 2000 or above and SQL Azure
– Create / edit / drop database objects, visually set relationships between them
– Support multiple schemas in one model
– Reverse engineering
– Forward engineering
– Import tables from ODBC
– SQL / DDL script generation
– Support for multiple diagram notations like Crow’s Foot, IDEF1x and UML
– Support multiple visual customization options like adding vertices, layers, images and notes / labels
– Auto layout
– Multi-page print preview
– Print the database diagram to a PDF file
– Save the database diagram as a graphic file, ie PNG, SVG
– Search filter
– Zoom in / Zoom out
– Undo / Redo
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016
Manufacturer: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
Price: $ 249.00 (for information only) File Size: 34 + 35 MB
1. Disconnect the system from the Internet.
2. Install the software, but do not run it, and if it is running, close it.
3. Copy the Keygen.exe file at the installation location and run it as Run as Adminstrator.
3.1. In Patch 1) Note that the Modeler is selected.
3-2. Click on the Patch.
3-3. In section 4, click on Generate Keygen to create the serial number.
3-4. Click Generate (at the bottom of the keygen window). Create Lisense_file file. Save it.
4. Run the software.
4-1- In the activation window, click on Registration.
4-2. Enter the serial number generated in step 3-3 and click on Active Keyboard by holding down the Shift and Ctrl keys simultaneously.
4-3. At the next step, a window will appear that should address the location of the Lisense_file file (created in 3-4).
File Password: Click to See File Password