RubyMine is developed as an affordable Ruby and Rails IDE with a full set of essential development tools, all tightly integrated into a convenient and smart development environment.
RubyMine is an Integrated Development Environment that provides a comprehensive Ruby code editor. The IDE is aware of dynamic language specifics and delivers smart coding assistance, intelligent code refactoring and code analysis capabilities.
Furthermore, RubyMine allows you to easily configure projects and manage Ruby Gems.
Here are some key features of RubyMine:
– On-the-fly code analysis throughout the project tree with type inference and quick fixes
– Rails Models Diagram, Rails Project View and other specialized project / file views for faster overview & navigation
– RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest & Test :: Unit coding assistance and GUI-based test runner
– Cutting-edge Ruby development stack support: Bundler, RVM, etc.
– Zen coding snippets for productive HTML / CSS authoring
– Ruby Debugger: Ruby / Rails applications and tests for debugging in a easy-to-use interface even in Windows
– Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce and CVS integration with a unified UI
– Diff, merge, history views and changelists for each supported VCS
– Bundled Textmate, NetBeans, Eclipse & Emacs keyboard schemes, plus Vi / Vim emulation plugin
– Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / 2003 / XP (incl.64-bit)
– Ruby 1.8.x or higher, or JRuby
– 1 GB RAM minimum
– 2 GB RAM recommended
– 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
– Java SE Runtime Enviroment 7/8
Manufacturer: JetBrains inc.
Price: US $ 89.00 (for information only) File Size: 227 MB
1. Install the software first.
2. Copy the Patch.jar file inside the Crack folder to a custom folder (preferably the installation location). For example, at the following address:
C: Program Files JetBrains RubyMine 2018.2 bin
3- In the bin folder of the installation location, the file with the extension vmoptions. Find If there are two files with this suffix, select the appropriate file (64 or 32 bits) with your architecture and open it with Notepad.
4. In a separate line at the end of the file, place the following line and place the Patch.jar address in your hard drive:
Javagent: C: Program Files JetBrains RubyMine 2018.2 bin Patch.jar
5. Open the program and activate it with any text.
Note: The executable files for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions work with separate vmoptions files, and the shortcut created by Setup on all desktops refers to the 32-bit version. So either edit the vmoptions file or point the shortcut to the 64-bit version; otherwise, running the program from the shortcut causes the crack not to apply.
Note: From Series 143 bits, the Jet Brings introduces a new bachelor management system in its products, which may be corrupted at any time. So refrain from updating the program directly.
File Password: Click to See File Password