jetbrains PhpStorm is a lightweight and smart PHP IDE focused on developer productivity that deeply understands your code, provides smart code completion, quick navigation and on-the-fly error checking. It is always ready to help you shape your code, run unit tests or provide visual debugging.
Here are some key features of PhpStorm:
Intelligent PHP Editor:
– PHP code completion
– PHP refactoring
– Smarty and PHPDoc support
– Quick navigation
– Language mixing (JS / SQL / XML etc.)
– DOM-based / browser-specific completion
– Code navigation and usages search
HTML / CSS Editor:
– DOM-based code completion
– Validation and quick fixes
– Zen coding
– Show applied styles
– Extract embedded styles
– Easy installation
– Lightning-fast startup
– Runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
– Easy project configuration – Open code from anywhere and start working
– Visual PHPUnit test runner
– Support for SVN, CVS, Git, Perforce. Visual merging
– FTP and remote files synchronization
– Local changes history
– Code stepping and evaluation with built-in graphical debugger
– Breakpoints in PHP, JS, HTML
– Inspect variables, watches
– Batch code analysis
Manufacturer: JetBrains inc.
Price: 97.00 Euro (for information only) File Size: 232 MB
jetbrains phpstorm Installation guide
1. Install the software first.
2. Copy the Patch.jar file to a custom folder (preferably the installation location). For example, at the following address:
C: Program Files (x86) JetBrains PhpStorm 2018.2 bin
3- In the bin folder of the installation location, the file with the extension vmoptions. Find If there are two files with this suffix, select the appropriate file (64 or 32 bits) with your architecture and open it with Notepad.
4. In a separate line at the end of the file, place the following line and place the Patch.jar address in your hard drive:
-javaagent: C: Program Files (x86) JetBrains PhpStorm 2018.2 bin Patch.jar
5. Open the program and activate it with any text.
Note: The executable files for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions work with separate vmoptions files, and the shortcut created by Setup on all desktops refers to the 32-bit version. So either edit the vmoptions file or point the shortcut to the 64-bit version; otherwise, running the program from the shortcut causes the crack not to apply.
Note: From Series 143 bits, the Jet Brings introduces a new bachelor management system in its products, which may be corrupted at any time. So refrain from updating the program directly.
File Password: Click to See File Password