iThoughtsX is a mental map drawing software for Mac . Mental mapping software enables users to capture maps, thoughts, ideas, goals, and decisions in their minds as a cohesive, curable image. iThoughts can be used to list tasks (by displaying communication and affiliation between them), summary, thoughts and ideas in the form of a storm, planning different projects, scheduling goals, recording appointments And … very useful and useful. One of the features of this software is the ability to import information from / out for common mental mapping software, including MindManager, iMindmap, Freemind / Freeplane, Novamind, XMind, Mindview, ConceptDraw, OPML, Excel / Numbers / Outlook / ToodleDo (CSV), Markdown, and more.
Key Features of iThoughtsX Software :
– Visualization of Ideas and Thoughts
– Hierarchical Drawings of Objectives
– Sorting Thoughts
– Compatibility with commonly
– Import data related to Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts software
– Provides output in MS Powerpoint / Keynote (PPTX), MS Word / Pages (DOCX), MS Project (XML), PDF, PNG formats and web formats, including HTML
, etc., but it does differentiate iThoughtsX from other formats.
What is the same software?
Simple and easy interface with low software volume has made many users around the world to draw the mental maps of this software application. You can also import data related to the Mindnode, Mindmapper, and MyThoughts software using this software.