Helium Music Manager Allows you to catalog virtually any music which application is a collection; everything from mp3 files to audio CDs and from vinyl records to tapes.
Helium Music Manager is easy to start working with Helium Music Manager and focusing on exploring your music collection without any unnecessary steps.
With Helium Music Manager you can locate, play and edit the tags of your favourite music. Helium Music Manager contains all the functions you need, integrated into one application.
Exploring your music collection
Helium Music Manager Allows you to quickly find albums and tracks in your music collection. You can view your collection as in Windows Explorer, as album thumbnails or in an intuitive Web style user interface. You can easily find music from a certain artist, genre or other criteria using the built-in search engine.
Listening to your music Helium Music Manager comes with a fully featured player. Take advantage of smart playlists, equalizer and auto normalization support, multiple playlist management as well as the integrated audioscrobbler / last.fm support. Rate your songs instantly, when played, to quickly find your favourites later.
Enable the auto-enqueuing function to automatically add music to your active playlist when it reaches the end. Helium Music Manager also allows you to be your own web DJ stream the music you are playing over internet radio so others can share your music experience.
Managing your music collection
Helium Music Manager automatically collects all available information from the tags of your music. Information can be automatically downloaded from Internet sources, such as CDDB / Gracenote, FreeDB, Allmusic.com, Discogs.com and Google Image Search etc.
Helium Music Manager’s editing tools allow you to quickly correct and complete information for your music tracks.
Helium Music Manager supports all common file formats, Audio CD’s as well as other media such as vinyl records and music cassettes.
– MP2, mp3 (constant and variable bitrate)
– MP4, M4P and M4B
– Ogg Vorbis
– Windows Media Audio
– Audio CD
– Other media (vinyl records and music Cassettes etc)
Here are some key features of “Helium Music Manager “:
– Edit artist, album and track information by manually typing, by reading information from the filenames or by downloading information from Internet sources.
– Automatically rename files and create folder structures based on the track information
– Create and print reports
– Add, update and download album pictures
– Burn Audio CD’s
– Create and manage playlists and smart playlists
– Analyze the quality of mp3 files and repair files with problems
1. Install the software.
2. Cracked file in the folder where you installed the software * Copy and replace the file (s) of previous.
3. Run the application.
* Install the software: the Windows drive and folder where you installed the Program Files folder is located. Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click Properties and then click on Find Target option.
– In Windows 7: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click on the Start menu, click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After the installation, right-click on the Start Screen Shortcut Software screen and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click on Open file location options do.