Edit annotation is a unique editor for professional subtitles, captions and Annotations. Annotation Edit is designed to give production houses and eLearning environments a smooth subtitle workflow for Apple DVD Studio Pro / Final Cut Pro, QuickTime WebTV and broadcast. Annotation Edit can import & export DVD Studio Pro / Spruce STL, STL EBU binary (all latin characters), Final Cut Pro XML – including italic style, alignment and position, SCC closed caption (line 21) – including italic style and position. Import of DVD Studio Pro subtitle track item description xml – all languages at once, including italic.
Edit annotation Feature List Book
– Easy management and review of Annotations from multiple authors.
– Annotate timecode, multiline text, rating, action, location, characters and more.
– Use any video format that QuickTime supports.
– Read native native time-code media offset.
– Support of Apple Remote Control for fast logging.
– Support of Contour Design Shuttle Products.
– Integrates standard QuickTime 1: 1, 4: 3 and 16: 9 files seamlessly.
– Waveform time-line for visual response and editing.
– Instant audio spotting.
– Fast logging of transcripts with duration based on words per minute.
– Final Cut Pro HDTV support.
– Adobe Flash CS3 caption export (Example here).
– JW FLV Player caption export (Example here).
– Use Apple Final Cut Pro 6. Motion 3 templates for rendering text in
– SCC closed captions are coming back to the Mac, at least to an affordable price and Enclosed into an attractive application.
– Export closed captions (SCC) for use with Apple Compressor and QuickTime. (Example here and here).
– Export SubStation (SSA) open subtitles for use with Perian Example here.
– Use audio only for easy file transfer and exchange.
– Auto validation and correction of continuous entries
– Editing and preview with video overlay
– Quick logging mode ( “Just press the button”) Example here.
– Create subtitled QuickTime movies without compression loss.
– Import: Final Cut Pro XML (multiple sequence subtitle projects: several text types and sequence markers), EBU STL binary, PAC, .890, browser edited files, DVD Studio Pro / Spruce .stl (utf-16, MacOSRoman), SubRip (almost any Windows encoding), MicroDVD, Avid DS, MS Excel XML,
– Import of DVD Studio Pro tracks, subtitle text, timecode, style and position information can be imported Directly. InqScribe Tabbed Text import.
– Import and export of italic style, alignment and vertical position with EBU STL
– Final Cut Pro Export to Apple, Apple DVD Studio Pro, Avid, standard exchange formats: STL EBU binary latin, STL EBU Arte N19, PAC, QuickTime Text (full unicode support), Windows and Linux subtitle format: SubRip, batch lists (Final Cut Pro, Avid ALE), RTF with timecode. More file formats to come.
– DVD Studio Pro and Final Cut Pro support style and positioning for not colliding with pre-recorded lower thirds.
– Automatic text encoding recognition for DVD Studio Pro, Subrip srt and MicroDVD sub.
– Easy to add features with new plugins.
– Tight integration with Annotation Studio Server
– Already MPEG-7 metadata standard prepared for support.
– And not quite standard:
Unlimited text entries
Mostly unlimited undo
And it is just fast and reliable …
What’s New Version 184.108.40.206:
PAC import. Revised support for Chinese PAC files.
W3C Timed Text (TTML) export / import. Revised support for frame-based NDF timeBase: media ttml.
MCC import. Added import of justification.
Added import one more Titra format (TXT, RTF).
Revised import of styled RTF.
Corrected Images (NLE, DCP) export of previous version.