The Foundry MODO is the name of the software you can use to create 3D models. This is a professional software in this field that has a lot of speed and functionality. This software is used in most of the videos and design and professional modeling work. Three-dimensional artists use this software in the field of game design, movie special effects, video productions, graphic arts and visual design. In fact, this software is one of the most advanced and professional software to build 3D models, which has a lot of speed and capabilities, and in most of the videos and design and professional modeling of it Used. The features and features of this software have made it useful in the field of game design, film effects, video productions, graphic arts and visual design. This software is only available on 64-bit systems.
| Includes complete Assets + Samples Software |
Characteristics of software The Foundry MODO:
- High speed rendering
- New workflow
- Ability to build and design fun
- Polygonal modeling and sculpting with a quick and intuitive tool
- Modeling a fabric
- Uniquely customizable UI that gives you the ability to work with any other 3D software
- Batch processing, Python scripting, a versatile SDK, and supporting the expansion of ColorIO, OpenEXR and Alembic
MODO is your starting point for creative exploration. Whether you’re creating addictive real-time experiences, innovative product designs, compelling advertising images, or engaging in film and video content, MODO’s artist-friendly tools let you freely anderit your imaginative creative potential.
With a powerful 3D modeling and sculpting tools, and an advanced photorealistic viewport and preview renderer, MODO lets you do it faster for better concept and production models, look for development and interactive design reviews.
With a consistent workflow, modular tool assembly and intuitive UI, MODO lets you apply the knowledge you gain in your first days of exploration to fulfill the most complex, sophisticated tasks down the road.
Modo offers modeling, sculpting, painting, effects and animation tools in one coherent, easy-to-use content creation package with unlimited network rendering capabilities and MeshFusion Boolean tools included.
Intel processor (s), Core i3 or higher
10 GB disk space available for full content installation
At least 4 GB RAM
Display with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution
Internet connection for product activation and online video access
1) First make sure you are not connected to the Internet.
2) Run the software. You will be prompted for activation, click “Install License” and “Install Downloaded License from Disk” respectively.
3) Now, select the “modo138707.lic” file for version 11 or the modo492947.lic file for version 12 from the Win file for the Windows version and other folders for your operating system version and activate the software.
4) Close the software and reopen it until the activation version is ready for you.
Crack and Activation The Foundry RLM Server for 11.2v1:
You may also need to use the Foundry RLM Server section of the software. To do this, you need to activate and crack it, as follows:
1) Install the MODO software first.
2) Insert the Crack / RLM / FLT7.0v2 folder and install FLT7.0v2-win-x86-release-32.exe.
3) Then run Foundry Licens Utility as Run As Administrator.
4) Go to the second tab, Rlm Server, and click Stop Server, and repeat the same in the third tab, FLExlm Server.
5) Copy the crack file to rlm.foundry.exe located at “Crack / RLM / FLT7.0v2-win-x86-release-32” in the Program Files (x86) folder of The FoundryLicensingTools7.0binRLM to replace the original file.
6) In the Foundry Licens Utility program, go to the last tab, Diagnostics, and click Run Diagnostics to display your system’s profile.
7) Open the xf_foundry.lic file with the NotePad program.
8) In the first line after the word HOST, delete the other words HOST_NAME MAC_ADDRESS PORT and replace HOST_NAME with the HOST_NAME profile in Section 5 and instead of MAC_ADDRESS, enter the System ID attribute in Section 5 and enter the word PORT as well. Get Like the image below:
9) Save the xf_foundry.lic file after making the changes, and then copy it to the ProgramDataThe FoundryRLM path.
10) In the Foundry License Utility, go to the RLM Server tab, and then click on the Start Server.
- File size: Variable according to version
- Release Date: NOV-17-2018
- Price: $ 489.00
- File password: www.downloadha.com
Files related to version 12.2v1:
Files related to version 11.2v1:
Download Complete Collection Assets + Samples:
File Password: Click to See File Password