CampTune makes your boot camp Windows partition freely resizable. You may need to adjust the size of your Windows partition when, for example, you run out of disk space or you want to install a application with particularly high storage requirements. CampTune provides a simple slider to redistribute storage space between Macintosh HD and Boot Camp Windows partitions. The resize operation is safe, fast and easy.
Download Paragon Camptune X v10.13.433 MacOSX – Change the volume of boot camp drive for Mac
Manage disk space on Macs with Boot Camp
– Redistribute storage space between Mac and Windows anytime
– Safe, easy and compatible with the latest macOS versions, including 10.13 High Sierra
– Support technologies such as Fusion Drive, System Integrity Protection and the new Apple File System
How it Works
To redistribute the storage space between macOS and Windows with Paragon CampTune, simply move the partition size slider and click Resize. Alternatively, type in the exact size in gigabytes for either partition.
Note that any changes in system disk partitions can only be made in a special boot environment called macOS Recovery mode. This is because the system disk configuration is a critical area of macOS guarded by the System Integrity Protection technology. CampTune guides you through the creation of a special bootable drive that is then used to start your Mac and safely resize the partitions. It will take a few minutes to create the required bootable media files; you will need a 1 GB or larger removable storage device like a USB stick or an SD card.
Logical volumes on the Hybrid Fusion Drives can be resized
FileVault encrypted volumes are supported.
System Integrity Protection
(NEW!) Paragon CampTune can perform resize operations with a system disk in macOS even with System Integrity Protection turned on.
Apple File System (APFS) support
(NEW!) The Apple File System is fully supported.
– (NEW!) MacOS High Sierra (10.13) Support
– (NEW!) Paragon CampTune can perform resize operations with a system disk in macOS even with System Integrity Protection turned on.
– (NEW!) The Apple File System is fully supported.
Paragon Camptune X v10.13.433 MacOSX – Change the volume of boot camp drive for Mac download links
File Password: Click to See File Password