Minimum system requirements for Nero 2017 Platinum:
– Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows® 10 ( 32/64 bit)
– 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
– 1 GB RAM
– 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
– Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card
– DVD disc drive for installation and playback
– CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc Recordable or rewritable drive for burning
– Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
– Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .net® 4, Microsoft ® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
– For some services an Internet connection is required. Internet connection charges are the user’s responsibility
– Ultra HD (4K) Editing requires 64 bit operating systems: Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
– except of Nero Nero mobile apps Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
– Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher
– Streaming Player Streaming to Nero MediaHome and Nero requires Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium Receiver, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
– Streaming highest quality resolution requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 and above). It is recommended leaving the streaming setting in auto mode. If you experience performance problems with highest quality streaming, just use a lower quality setting.
– On 64 bit operating systems, applications run in 32 bit emulation mode
– The devices must be installed and recognized by the operating system Correctly for the product to work properly
– Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
– Setting up of media access server capability requires an PC connected to a local network
minimum requirements for Ultra Special HD (4K) playback, editing and encoding:
– Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (64 bit), Windows® 8 (64 bit ), Windows® 8.1 (64 bit), Windows® 10 (64 bit), Windows® 10 (64 bit)
– Intel® Core ™ i7-2600K (3,4 GHz) or above, AMD FX 8320 (3,5 GHz ) or above, 4 GB RAM
– for Nvidia Cuda enabled graphics cards make sure to install a driver below 600 series version before version 340.43
– for two laptops with integrated mobile graphics drivers for your graphics cards we strongly recommend updating mobile laptop only via the system manufacturer web site, Directly
minimum requirements for HD Video Editing Special:
– Processor 2.2 GHz Intel® Core Duo ™ II, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6GHz or above, 2 GB RAM
– for editing HD video content with high bitrates we recommend Intel ® Core ™ I3, AMD Phenom II X4 processors or above, and 4 GB of RAM
minimum requirements for video editing and authoring Special:
– OHCI compliant Firewire® controller (Ieee® in 1394) for DV or HDV ™ Capturing
– TV tuner or video capture analog and digital video card for recording
– Up to 50 GB hard drive space for disk images and temporary files
– for NVIDIA® CUDA ™ support of, AMD App Acceleration or Intel® Quick Sync Video technologies a capable graphics card with a minimum of 256 MB video memory is required
– For importing Microsoft PowerPoint files into Nero Video projects must be Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your system. Supported versions: Microsoft Office 2 003, Microsoft Office 2007th, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2013.
LightScribe and Labelflash ™ Special minimum requirements for:
– LightScribe compatible recorder and medium.
– LightScribe host software must be installed.
– Labelflash ™ compatible recorder and medium.