MetaX software for the tag video files MP4, M4V and MOV that with a Mac, it can metadata to videoseasily on the InternetAnd search through known services such as Amazon and tagChimp as well as IMDB and Yahoo, and then write this information in a video file to be displayed on iTunes or on Apple’s Front Row or Apple TV. MetaX reads metadata for videos automatically. If you want to tag some of the episodes of a television series or any set of video files that share much of their information, you can use the default ones. To do this, just tag an item with shared information and save it by default. Then select the rest of the fields and apply the default settings that you have created. All you need to do is fill out the individual information that is unique to each file.
A key feature of the software Metax:
– Search metadata video files on the Internet
– or Mac to search for information videos on Amazon, tagChimp, IMDB and Yahoo
– setting Priest to label several episodes of the television series
– automatic access to information metadata movies
– supports a variety of video formats AVI, MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI
File Password: Click to See File Password