All information about an audio / video file is stored in the header of that file. Information such as duration, codec identifier, frame rate, bit rate, language, etc. MediaInfo is software that can quickly detect codec data and content information for video and audio files. Information that can be useful to media software developers. In fact, this obtained data can be easily connected to any application using a MediaInfo.dll file. In fact, MediaInfo is also used in many applications, such as XMedia Recode, MediaCoder, eMule, and K-Lite Codec Pack. This software supports most new media formats.
Key Features of MediaInfo:
– Supports most audio and video file formats
– View information in various formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML …)
– Customize presentation formats
– Extract text information, CSV , HTML …
– includes interface graphics of, command line interface or E- house (.dll / .so / .dylib)
– extract data as a file for use in design software MediaInfo.dll media