Iperius Backup software for workstation and server backup is an complete and powerful. Disaster recovery (disk image with hardware independent restore), backup to NAS, remote backup to Cloud and FTP, backup of websites, backup of open files (Volume Shadow Copy), tape backup, database backup, all functions included, lifetime upgrades even for new features.
Here are some key features of “Iperius Backup”:
– Drive image backup (disaster recovery)
– Backup to Google Drive, Amazon S3, Azure Storage, OneDrive, Dropbox
– Remote backup FTP / SFTP
– Backup to any Tape (LTO, DAT, etc.)
– Backup of any database
– Compression and AES encryption
– Scheduling of automatic backups
– Installation as service
– Backup of VMware ESXi / Hyper-V virtual machines
– Upload and Download of websites
– Flexible backup retention policies
– Incremental backup and synchronization
– Open file backup (VSS)
– Backup to NAS, USB drives, RDX, etc.
– E-mail notifications
– Support and updates included
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software and if next time the state was running close it.
3. Patch folder contents in place, install software, copy files, execute Patch.exe * Patch operations do. (Note: If you use Windows 7, 8, or 10 Patch.exe would have to run on it, right click and select Run as administrator Patch to work correctly)
4. Applications run.
* Install the software: the Windows drive and folder where you installed the Program Files folder is located. Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click Properties and then click on Find Target option.
– In Windows 7: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click on the Start menu, click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After the installation, right-click on the Start Screen Shortcut Software screen and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click on Open file location options do.