Editor Inkscape graphics of open source vector programs like Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Freehand, or Xara X, which will be paid by it to design and edit vector images. What distinguishes Inkscape, use this file format Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), the W3C standard is an XML-based open source is. Unlike bitmap graphics editors such as Photoshop or Inkscape Gimp, your graphics in vector format stores. Contrast bitmap images to a special resolution on the basis of its constituent pixels is limited and the Mac is the zoom is limited to vector graphics.
Inkscape can be used as a convenient and powerful tool designed with the standards XML, SVG and CSS compatible, should be used. The application of the most advanced features of SVG (such as markers, clones, alpha blending, etc.) support.
A key feature of the software Inkscape:
– Design and edit vector images
– Insert images of other software, graphics , such as Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Freehand, or Xara X
– Support for Scalable Vector Graphics files
– Compatible with the standards XML, SVG and CSS
– Support for advanced SVG features
– Easy to perform complex operations
– Easy user interface