In times of increasing cost and time pressures in production, along with ongoing globalization, logistics is a key factor in the success of a company. Money can be lost daily through inefficient schedules, local instead of global optimization, inefficient resource allocation, and poor productivity. The need to deliver just-in-time (JIT) or just-in-sequence (JIS), introduce Kanban, plan and build new production lines, and manage global production networks requires objective decision criteria to help management evaluate and compare alternative approaches.
Plant Simulation is a discrete-event simulation tool that helps you to create digital models of logistic systems (such as production), so that you can explore a system’s characteristics and optimize its performance.
These digital models allow you to run experiments and what-if scenarios without disturbing existing production systems or – when used in the planning process – long before the real production systems are installed. Extensive analysis tools, such as bottleneck analysis, statistics and charts let you evaluate different manufacturing scenarios. The results provide you with the information needed to make fast, reliable, smarter decisions in the early stages of production planning.
Using Plant Simulation, you can model and simulate production systems and their processes. In addition, you can optimize material flow, resource utilization and logistics for all levels of plant planning from global production facilities, through local plants, to specific lines.
Here are some key features of “Plant Simulation”:
– Object-oriented models with hierarchy and inheritance
– Open architecture with multiple interface support
– Library and object management
– Genetics algorithm for optimization
– Energy consumption simulation and analysis
– Value stream mapping and simulation
– Automatic analysis of simulation results
– HTML-based report builder
The first step – installing Siemens Plmlicense Server:
1- PLMLicenseServer folder from the folder Crack in the path C: \ Program Files \ Siemens Copy (if there is no way it is going to create not)
2. File PLMLicenseServer \ server_install.bat as Run as Administrator run and wait until the license server is installed and run.
The second step – installing Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 13:
3- by running the Setup.exe file from the folder to start Setup to install the software.
NOTE : Do not install the License Server through autorun
folder 4. Crack, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 13 folder where you installed the software, copy its contents to be replaced with corresponding files.
5. Run the application.
6. In the window that appears, the phrase “WE Have s License server ….” to choose from. In the next window Mtmvn is sure that the server port to 28000 and enter localhost for the server name.