Some of you playing old video you remember. The video game is a kind of interactive entertainment that is performed by an electronic device equipped with a processor or microcontroller and has a lot of audiences, so that these games become one of the most fanciful entertainment ever made. The old-fashioned video game systems included a variety of connections, and many of them went away over time. MAME (Multi-Arcade Machine Emulator) is a simulator or game emulator designed to recreate the hardware of game systems as software on modern PCs and other platforms. However, ExtraMAME is a smaller and easier application with Mac OS It can run and play thousands of classic video games on your system, so that you do not need complicated settings and controls to work with this software.
It’s great to have a vintage piece, but that’s just for kicks and for playing random games. If you really want to take a step back in time and get to play thousands of games you might have run into growing up, then you need what’s called the Extra MAME
Do you remember Donkey Kong? That’s a classic for sure, and some of the games are even before my time, as I was born in 1980. In the mid-90s, my parents owned an arcade for a little more than two years, and we had many of the old classics as filler. Even some of the games from the 90’s are classics in my opinion. I used to love playing Mortal Kombat, Sonic the Hedgehog and NBA Jam.
A key feature of the software Extramame:
– Support for thousands playing old video
– the Mac disabled the voice of games
– enabled mouse in the game window
– enable the joystick in the game window
– Ability to open the game in a new window
– Dismiss the display of the game’s info page
– Windows 10/8/7 / VISTA / XP / 2k / 2k3 / 2k8 (x86, x64)
– Minimum screen resolution 800×600
– Pentium processor and above
– 128 Mb RAM, 32 Mb free disk space
Download ExtraMAME v18.0
File Password: Click to See File Password