Remote Desktop Manager is a small program used to manage all your remote connections.
With Remote Desktop Manager you can quickly add, edit, delete or organize your remote connection. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or with Terminal Services, it’s a good replacement for Remote Desktops Snap-in.
Here are some key features of Remote Desktop Manager:
– Small size
– Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable
– Add a name, image and description to your configuration
– Run in tray icon
– Quick access menu in the tray icon
– Support remote desktop file (.rdp)
– Support for Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services
– Search filter
– Auto start for Windows startup
– Auto update
– Nice UI with theme support
– Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1 or 10
– Windows Server 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2 or 2016
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
– 1 GHz or faster processor
– 512MB of RAM
– 1024 x 768 screen resolution
– 500+ MB hard drive space
Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with all 64-bit versions of Windows, starting with Windows Vista SP1.
File Password: Click to See File Password