Download CyberLink ActionDirector Ultra v3.0.3429.0 – Action and Sports Video Production and Editing Software. ActionDirector is for the action camera enthusiast. It’s the ultimate action cam accessory and the best way to create powerful action videos that showcase all the excitement of your footage. On top of that it’s incredibly quick and easy to use, putting the power of movie making into the hands of even full beginners.
Action cameras are the best way to record your adventures. Turning that raw footage into action-packed highlight reels of excitement that are ready to share is what ActionDirector is designed for. And there’s nothing that does it better!
Super-Fluid Slow Motion Action
Import footage taken at 120 and even 240 frames per second (FPS) and export at the same frame rate to achieve fluid slow motion effects in your videos.
Apply color and lens corrections to 120/240 FPS footage while maintaining the high quality of your original video.
Apply slow motion to parts of a clip, not to a whole video section. No time-consuming video splitting.
Incredible 4K Movies
Save all the detail and crystal clear resolution that you capture on your 4K action camera when you import, edit and produce.
Plug in any audio track to complete your action video story. Simple tools let you fade it in, balance it out and mold it to complete your movie.
No Annoying Format Conversions
ActionDirector is optimized to deliver pixel-perfect editing for the widest range of popular video formats available. While lesser video software converts all your action camera files, ActionDirector has no proprietary formats so there’s no waiting around. Simply import the footage from your action camera in whatever format it’s captured and you’re ready to go. ActionDirector’s
Instant Action Movies is a
powerful theme-based movie maker that is the answer to turning the folders of action footage into highlight-filled action clips perfect for sharing.
Drag ‘n’ Drop Storyboard Creation
Storyboard movie making is a flexible, quick and intuitive alternative to timeline editing. Reordering and rearranging of the clips is easily achieved by a simple drag ‘n’ drop. This video adds video effects or transitions, and watch the entire movie sequence of scenes at once.
Take care of common action video issues with just a click of a button. It’s in action with these quick videos.
Clean and Clever Workspace
ActionDirector works hard to keep things simple with an elegantly simple design. All modules contain refined controls designed to guide users through the production of their action showpiece.
Find the features you want to use without having to slide through the layer of menu options. ActionDirector groups all the features you want in one intuitive interface.
Operating System : Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, 7
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color
RAM (RAM) : 2 GB
Hard Disk Space : 2 GB for installation
Processor (CPU) : Intel Core i3 or AMD A6
Graphics Card (GPU)
– ATI / AMD: Radeon HD 7000 series
– NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 600 series
– Intel: HD Graphics
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
File Password: Click to See File Password