JetBrains DataGrip is an integrated development environment (IDE) database that is tailored to meet the specific needs of professional SQL developers and DBAs. On the front page of the JetBrains website, this product is a versatile knife for managing and working with world-famous links databases, such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreS, SquidoLight, and more. Has been introduced.
Key features of the JetBrains DataGrip software :
– Intelligent query console: Allows you to execute queries in different scenarios and provide the local history section to keep track of all activities.
– Efficient sketch navigation: Allows you to jump to any table.
– Description of the layout: Provides you with a long overview of how queries work and the database engine, so you can make your queries more efficient.
– Intelligent code completion: DataGrip provides context-sensitive code completion and SQL you write fast code for a Mac is. Complete table structure, external keys and even database objects
– Quick analysis and fixes: Detect possible code errors and suggest the best code for fixing them.
– Re-factoring in SQL files: Solving all references in SQL code correctly and helping them to edit them.When you change the name of a variable, it updates the file throughout its entirety. Even the table name in the database is updated when the references are renamed.
– Version Control Integration: Provides integrated support for all major control systems Versions: Git, SVN, Mercurial and …
– Edit CSV files as tables with instant preview changes
– Use the diff viewer to quickly double the console in history Local
– Supports running SQL queries parameter, adding personal parameter patterns using regular expressions