Cerberus FTP Server is a software program that allows you to transfer your files safely and reliably. The software comes with powerful tools. This software is designed to work with the least CPU and RAM you can do. Using Cerberus FTP Server you will need no other external tools.
With a high level of security, this software will make your fancy more comfortable. Using cryptographic capabilities will allow you to transfer your file with the highest possible security. You will also be able to use the web-based version of this software. The low volume of this software along with speed and security is the superior advantage of this software than its similar software.
Cerberus FTP Server features and features
- Compared to other similar software, it takes up less volume of your hard drive
- Easy and easy use of this software
- Benefit from two-step verification capabilities that enhance the security of this software
- This software has the ability to automatically restrict risky IPs
- Benefit from Web File Transfer Client
- This software is able to save events and changes and email it to you
- Provide list of files that have failed to transfer them
- Support for IPv6
Windows 2016 Server
Windows Server 2012 and R2
Windows Server 2008 and R2
Processor: 1GHz x86 or x64 processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
WXGA (1280 x 768) or higher-resolution monitor
Read the Readme.txt file in the krack folder.
File Password: Click to See File Password